Sunday, December 27, 2009

the first blog

Today is the 27th Dec 2009...... and I have just seen a whole lot of films in the last 48hrs. Yes every year when Boxing Day arrives, it feels like the entire city goes into a relaxation mode, other than the sales-addicts who head to malls and shopping centres. Is it really worth waking up at 5am and when the doors finally open some hours later, you get trampled upon in that heated excitement? That's right, I've never done the Boxing Day sale saga primarily because I'm claustrophobic.. and the thought of been squashed amongst screaming females isn't quite so appealing. And so, from Boxing Day onwards till today.... I've gone through a very quiet period and decided to watch films continuously. I think I'm ready to rate the top films of 2009 as well. Let's see, a week ago, I saw Avatar in 3D Gold Class woot !!! What a stunning film it is. And so, in no particular order other than Avatar.... Up, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Seven Pounds, Slumdog Millionaire, The Hangover, and State of Play. The most enchanting film this year I believe belongs to 'Up', this is a simply beautiful beautiful film. I think anyone who's watched it would agree, that after you've seen it.. you would want to watch it all again. I think this movie deserves its own blog...

1 comment: