Monday, December 28, 2009

When Men Pay Attention to What You Wear

Has a man ever checked the label on your clothes? My most recent account of this was my love looking at the linen jacket I had placed on the chair. He picked up the jacket, checked the label wondering what it was and asked. It was all very cute.. and pleasant I might add. Maybe it's the way he did it with a curious appearance on his face. It was lovely though, him openly expressing that he liked what I wore, that nice feeling of flattery coming from a man. But what about the rest of my outfit? An outfit isn't complete without the right accessories. Yes shoes are as equally important, from colour quality height and type (should they be open toed? mules? pumps? ankle-wrapped? how wide should the heel be?), the right bag size and shape.. the right necklace and its material...... these were all important considerations which I'm sure men don't realise but show their appreciation only by staring! heheee.. An outfit is only a great outfit when the wearer wears it with confidence! And it is the wearer that makes the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment